Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Outfit Post



So, the weekend of festivities it over.
Friday night, I went out to a club and was kinda sorta a gothic ballerina. I just wanted to wear my tiara, really.





OP: F+F
Corset: Timeless Trends
Shoes: Bordello

On Sunday I hosted a tea party at my apartment. I was a pirate :F








Blouse: Bodyline
Pendant: Midnight Moon
Coat: Tripp NYC
Corset: Timeless Trends
Skirt: F+F

Sunday evening, my boyfriend had to work so I stayed home and gave myself a hime haircut. Hope you all had a spookyfun weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is beautiful, holy crap. Love the canopy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits, especially the first one.
    I'm gonna have to round me up some friends and have a gothic tea party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room! Would you mind if I use some of your pictures on my blog when I do a post on gothic interior decor inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a nice blog you have there. you got a new follower. voilĂ !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...