Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin time!


Ah, Halloween is just around the corner! It really sneaked up on me. Another crazy-busy month has already flown by. This year, I'll be spending my Halloween weekend in New Orleans attending ARVLFC's Annual Vampire Ball on the 28th. I am so ridiculously excited, and I have so much to do. I haven't even decided what I'm wearing yet!
Anyway, this weekend I took a break from midterm craziness with the lovely Miss Kimmah. We put on appropriately Halloween-y outfits (isn't hers great? She made the skirt herself) and our matching tights, and stomped off to a pumpkin patch. The rain stopped finally, the weather was beautiful, and so despite getting hay in my petticoat, I'd say it was a successful day. One our way back, we discovered a tiny little 19th century graveyard next to her apartment complex.
Kimm took lovely photographs of our outing. Click to enlarge.


The Pumpkining begins.


We then took our spoils to her place and proceed to gut them most violently. Kimm's is Hello Kitty and mine is a spooky house/nightscape.


I hope that all of you darlings have a lovely, spooky holiday! Stay safe and don't take candy from strangers!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your pumkin really looks amazing! To bad Halloween isn't that popular in The Netherlands. Although I recently did enjoy the Halloween Fright Nights in Walibi World. They had some awesome haunted houses and scare zones ^^ I'm also going to attend a loli Halloween meet-up. We'll be visiting the Amsterdam dungeons. What are your plans for this year's Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are fabulous! Love the shoes and striped stockings pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are delicious pictures. Thanks for spreading the autumn spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures, I love the way that your hair compliments the Autumnal shades! Lovin those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy your pumpkin striped tights!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

    You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...