Monday, March 7, 2011

Mini-Post: Little Miss Darkness Incarnate


Little Miss Darkness Incarnate
Little Miss Darkness Incarnate by OpiateVampire featuring beaded jewelry

a CoF inspired coordinate, ha!

Call me a mallgoth if you will, but I still rock out to Cradle of Filth. They're one of the small handful of bands from my middle school days that I still listen to on a regular basis. How can I not love them? It's überdark, over the top, cheesy black metal silliness.
I got the inspiration to confess my love for this band, whose songs can usually be described as "raunchy with virgins in graveyards" when listening to every album from "Dusk...And Her Embace" to "Darkly, Darkly Venus Aversa" today.

As the sun slips the tearaway stars
Into the scented scheme of night
I kissed her mouth like a dark red rose
Set upon a marbled dream of white 
- CoF, Lovesick for Mina 

Ah, be still my bombast-loving heart!

(Also, I have a tumblr now. )

3 comments:

  1. I think everyone still adores at least one band from their mallgoth days... in my case, a lot more than one >.<

    Those boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...