Saturday, March 26, 2011

Outfit Post: A "Batty" Day

I had intended to do a "style tips" type post with a corresponding co-ord for the Rose Noire concert tonight...but I got in an accident on the expressway and am stuck home for the night. I hit my head on the steering wheel, pulled a muscle in my neck, and have a seatbelt-shaped bruise, but it could have been much, much worse. We'll see how my beloved black VW Beetle has faired on Monday (there's some damage to the body and the engine wouldn't turn over after the crash).
Anyway, today I wore my new Bodyline JSK, with a spiderweb and bat print, and my Demonia bat-buckle boots. At least I was looking fancy when the police and tow truck arrived...



There is a meet-up tomorrow to see Suckerpunch, which fortunately I won't miss, because I am lucky enough to have a mother who will drive me. It feels like being back in highschool, having my mom drive me to the mall! I'm spending tonight at her house just in case (because of my knock on the head), and she lives very close to the mall/theatre that the meetup is at. I actually used to work in that mall in highschool, at Hot Topic (don't judge me D: ).

4 comments:

  1. Ugh that sounds terrible,good thing that you're fine! :( It's pitiful,because you looked fantastic in your outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about the accident! I'm glad you're mostly all right. But spiderwebs, bats and corset lacing all in one JSK? That really is fancy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    You look lovely at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your accident but I'm glad you're okay.

    And that's a fabulous JSK by the way, I've been oogling it for a while. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...