Thursday, January 13, 2011

Laser Tag Meetup and recent coords


Last weekend my local comm met up at Shadowland in Gaithersburg for a rousing night of cheesy sci-fi war games and cheap pizza. 
It turns out that I kick ass at laser tag. I ranked #5 and #8 in two games of 20+ people!



My boyfriend and I's outfits:


Outfits from other days this week:


I cut all the ruffles off of a F+F Meta replica. Ruffles all over the bust and shoulders really do not flatter me! I like it much better more form fitting.

JSK, Blouse: F+F
Boots: Na Na
Accessories: Online/Thrifted


This coord features an previously lumpy and ill-fitting cardigan that I turned into a bolero. Much better! 
Cardigan: Lady Heather's Fashions
Necklaces: Random (raven skull is from BillyBlue22 on Etsy)


This week I've also been doing a ton of sewing. So far,  I've made 2 JSKs, an OP, 2 skirts, 3 pairs of bloomers and a hard bonnet. I will post about that sometime this weekend, one I get a few more things done! Here's a preview, one of my JSKs:

5 comments:

  1. I am interested in seeing this bonnet...I have been wanting one for a little while now...Also! Your clothes are so cute and well coordinated >.< I am a little envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, I want to see the bonnet too. If it looks amazing I might have to commission one from you!

    And laser tag in Lolita sounds so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, pretty please with bat wings on top, tutorials?? *flutters eyelashes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got that much sewing done? I'm envious! Well, I can't wait to see more of it.
    Awesome outfits, as always. That's one fabulous coat your boyfriend has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I have selected as one of the 7 blogs Award "Versatile Blogger Award" to withdraw your winnings you can stop by my blog. I leave the link: http://fashionblackclothes.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ♥ Kisses
    Flor.!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...