Well, it's almost Friday but never mind that ('fings I fancy Friday?). If you haven't guessed by the new layout...I really love purple. A lot.
Here is a short summary of Purple: a love beyond mortal comprehension.
- My mom had a purple plush bunny made for me before I was born. She knew.
- My birth month is February, the stone and flower of which is amethyst and violet. Both are glorious purple.
- As a little kid I went around saying “purplemyfavoritecolor” like it was one world. Yea, I was real fuckin’ cute.
- I was born on a Thursday, the color association of that day being the purps.
- You know what the complimentary color of brown eyes is? Now you do.
Purplequest: Adding purple to your life.
- Start wearing purple! Because purple dresses and prints are the trickiest things to find, I highly recommend looking for purple accessories. Check out We Love Color's lilac tights. Or Loris's lavender heart shaped purse (super roomy too!).
- Cook with lavender! Or drink it (have you had a cocktail with lavender bitters? To die for). There are tonnns of recipes out there incorporating lavender, one of my favorites being lavender cupcakes of course. Check out this site for neat recipes. If you're a fan of loose leaf tea, try Davidson's Earl Grey and Lavender.